Increase safety with a quick temperature check
Aurora introduces Tauri, an Android based all-in-one infrared temperature sensing tablet. It is offered in 10.1", 15.6”, 21.5” screen sizes. The tablets support a variety of stands, desktop, and wall mount options.
First layer of protection
Upon sensing an individual, Tauri will provide alerts when a person is running a high temperature within 1 second from 3.3ft (1 meter) away. This provides the first layer of screening protection using a hygienic non-touch infrared technology.
Tauri uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures. Developed in Germany, the highly accurate sensor measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.5 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
Why a temperature sensor?
- Provides the first layer of screening protection
- More hygienic with non-touch infrared technology
- Multiple devices can be monitored by a single user
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3”)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5°C (+/- 0.9°F)
- Scan speed: within 1 second
- Camera reversible 180°
- 10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- WiFi and Ethernet
- PoE (TTS-10 only)
- VESA mount capable
- APS-1 adjustable pole stand with weighted base
- WMT-1 wall mount
- DTM-1/DTM-2 desktop stands
- Future firmware upgrade options
- Photo & thermal result email alerts
- Facial recognition
- Customized flagging
- ReAX control
- Integration with third-party control and access systems