The UHBX-3S is an HDMI 1.4 compliant splitter with one local HDMI output and 3 HDBaseT™ outputs for transmission to compatible receivers up to 150 meters (500 ft away). The Splitter supports HDCP, 3D, Deep Color,CEC, and 4Kx2K resolution. EDID management is integrated into the unit with "Pass-thru", "Learn", and "Emulate" features. Advanced users can use the USB port to download, edit, and upload EDID data to and from the device. The unit provides an RS-232 port that can individually address and control remote displays that feature RS-232 interface. The UHBX-3S provides convenient front panel LED status indicators for all HDBaseT parameters to quickly verify proper operation.
The UHBX-3S supports PoH (Power over HDBaseT™) using an optional (sold separately) external 48 v DC power supply (part number 511-PS4812). Compatible receivers are powered from the sender using PoH standard so no additional power supplies are needed. The HDBaseT compliant PoH performs all necessary low voltage handshakes prior to injecting supply on the UTP line for maximum reliability, safety, and compliance.
Compatible receivers include the economical UH1BT-R for HDMI only, or UHBX-R that supports RS-232, PoH, and Long Reach modes.
- Compact unit sends HDMI video to 3 remote displays using HDBaseT™
- Can drive cables to 100m (330 ft) in 4Kx2K resolution, or 150m (500 ft) in 1080p
- Local HDMI output for direct connection to a local display
- Advanced EDID management with USB port for EDID manipulation using a PC
- RS-232 port for sending commands to remote displays