Sescom 25MD-XC-M Mogami digital 25-pin DSub male to 4 XLR female and 4 XLR male assemblies are crafted with Mogami super flexible 3162 cable. All channels are numbered and individually shielded twisted pairs of #24 AWG gauge conductors.
Standard fan out is 18 inches for common interface requirements. Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief, these assemblies feature the Neutrik XCC series digital AES/EBU XLR's and industry standard AMP DSub cable hood.
Available in variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to 4 XLR female and 4 XLR male digital audio in or out
- Crafted with Mogami 3162 cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #24AWG gauge conductor with drain wire
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Cables are designed with industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods for the best RF rejection
- Neutrik NC3FXX female and male connectors provide low contact resistance and high integrity
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- Mogami 3162 Cable: 110 ohm impedance, 14 pF/ft between conductors
- Attenuation (6MHz): 0.065dB/m
- Wired to Digi/Tascam Dsub standard.
- Compatible with Digi, Panasonic, Radar, Tascam and other equipment.