STEVENSVILLE, Md., March 22, 2012 — Video Mount Products (videomount.com), a leading provider of mounting solutions for the security, commercial, CI, residential, and pro audio/video markets, is proud to announce it will showcase its new ER-SS1U rack mounted sliding shelf at 2012 ISC West, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from March 28-30 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth 3080. Now shipping, the ER-SS1U has an MSRP of $111.95.
“The One Rack Unit ER-SS1U replaces our wildly popular ER-SKS2U sliding component holder with an updated and improved version,” explained Keith Fulmer, president of Video Mount Products. “The rugged ER-SS1U retracts flush when not in use, making tucking away certain components easy and fast.”
Additional ER-SS1U specifications include:
- Maximum extension – 13.8in.
- Shelf "locks" into place when fully closed to prevent
- One space rack height (1.75in.)
- Useable shelf area: 16.3in. W x 13.8in. D
- Load capacity – 35 lbs.
- Includes 10-32 and 12-24 mounting screws
- Black static resistant powder coat finish