Discover Visual Excellence in 4K with Integrated Multimedia Distribution & Control
ATEN, the leading provider of IT connectivity and total management solutions, announced today that it will be exhibiting at InfoComm 2017 at booth #2167 June 14-16 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. Key highlights at the ATEN booth will include live demonstrations of its new 32x32 Modular Matrix Switch and the North American debut of the 4K HDMI Over IP Extender. ATEN will also showcase it’s stunning 3-in-1 Video Wall Media Player and the ATEN Control System.
Meet the Latest Addition to ATEN’s Red Dot Award-Winning VM Seamless Switch Series
ATEN will demonstrate the new VM3200, highlighting its Red Dot Award-winning user interface and revolutionary Seamless Switch™ technology. The VM3200 provides real-time control and switching between 32 video sources and 32 video displays and is easily expandable, accommodating a lineup of hot-swappable I/O boards. ATEN’s VM3200 is ideal for large-scale A/V applications such as broadcasting stations, and transportation-related control rooms, emergency service centers, and any application that requires customizable, high-speed A/V signal routing. Features include:
- Powerful Built-in Scaler: Unify various video input signals and render optimum output resolutions on displays without delays or signal loss for uncompromised precision.
- Seamless Switch™ Technology: Control and change content in real time with instant video switching to deliver full HD video powered by an exclusive seamless engine implemented at each output port.
- Hot-pluggable I/O Boards and device parts: Allows video sources of any interface type to be routed independently to target displays of any interface, making it easy and flexible to cross play video in any matrix. Furthermore, the hot-pluggable fan and power modules provide higher reliability and flexibility of maintenance.
- Easy Video Wall Setup: Award-winning web GUI allows you to easily create custom video wall layouts. Up to 64 video wall profiles can be created with custom screen layouts.
- Real-Time Preview and Advanced Scheduling Features: VM3200 provides live streams of connected video channels and image previews of video wall layouts via web GUI. In addition, the calendar-based scheduling also provides connection profiles synchronized with real-time clock.
- Superior Video Quality: Supports 4K resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and DCI (4096 x 2160) with refresh rates of 30 Hz (4:4:4) and 60 Hz (4:2:0).
Learn About ATEN’s New 4K HDMI Over IP Extender
ATEN will also demonstrate the new VE8950 4K HDMI Over IP Extender to show how it supports the video matrix function through AP router/DHCP protocol with an unlimited transmission distance. Features include:
- Proprietary A/V codec
- Support video matrix function through AP router/DHCP protocol, unlimited transmission distance
- 3D and 4K2K@30Hz (VE8950only) transmission by proprietary A/V codec
- HDMI Audio supported and individual stereo audio supported
- Support point to point & multipoint to multipoint
- Support Receiver Daisy Chain, Web GUI control and USB 2.0 transparent
- Bi-directional IR/RS232 bypass channel
See the Possibilities of ATEN’s 3-in-1 Video Wall Media Player
ATEN’s VS1912 12-Port DP Video Wall Media Player is a PC-based media player and an ideal solution for multi-display applications such as digital signage, video walls, projection screens and digital board installations. The VS1912 supports video wall configurations with up to 12 displays and allows users to design creative video walls in various asymmetric layouts. Custom widget tools allow users to add banners, video playback, flash media, images and real-time clock displays over traditional media. The advanced video wall feature enables users to resize, layer (including Picture in Picture), span across multiple screens and even rotate pictures and videos at 90° intervals.
Experience Intelligent Control from the ATEN Control System
With the ATEN Control System, anyone can easily set up the perfect meeting, training program or video conference. The ATEN Control System provides intelligent control, making interactions between devices smarter. An intuitive and straightforward GUI enables users to deploy the control system in three easy steps: Connect all hardware, configure system settings and control via a mobile app. Toggling between profiles on an iOS, Android or Windows mobile device facilitates control of different rooms with simple point-n-tap operations. In addition, multiple mobile devices can be authorized with access to control the same room or multiple rooms, providing users with enhanced mobility and complete security. The ATEN Control System is perfectly applicable in meeting rooms, conference centers, boardrooms, classrooms or any room that requires central control of a variety of hardware devices through a streamlined management system with optimum efficiency and performance.