HDBaseT technology is ideal for professional A/V installations, providing a simple and cost-effective solution to transmit 4K ultra high definition (UHD) signals up to 330 feet.
Designed for installers and integrators who would like to learn more about HDBaseT technology, ATEN’s HDBaseT training sessions are relevant for both beginners and experts. ATEN Product Manager and certified HDBaseT trainer YT Liang covers technology principles, installation do’s & don’ts, best practices, product certification and interoperability while offering a hands-on tutorial and demonstration. ATEN will be offering HDBaseT Training at InfoComm 2018. Sessions will be held at the ATEN booth, C3444.
Upon completion of the course, attendees will receive:
· HDBaseT Expert Certificate & HDBaseT t-shirt (by mail)
· 1.5 CTS RU
In addition, all session attendees will receive a 20 oz. YETI Tumbler from ATEN
Register here for ATEN’s HDBaseT Training at InfoComm 2018.
Space is limited!
Benefits of HDBaseT Technology:
· Simplified Cabling – Implements HDBaseT™ extension technology to connect transmitter and receiver units over one single Cat 6/6a Cable
· Long Distance Transmission – Delivers uncompressed video & audio using one Cat 6/6a cable up to 100-150 meters
· Flexible Control – Provides multiple control signals: CEC, RS-232, Ethernet, IR and USB 2.0
· Ultra HD and High Quality Audio – Supports Full HD, 3D and 4K x 2K, Dolby True HD and DTS HD Master Audio
· Anti-jamming Design – Resists signal interference during high-quality video transmissions
· POH (Power over HDBaseT) – Supplies power from the Power Source Equipment (PSE) to the Power Device (PD) over long distances via one Cat 6/6a cable