Anaheim, CA (January 14th, 2010): Electro-Voice engineers have raised the bar for portable sound once again, adding to the award-winning ZX loudspeaker family with the new ZXA1 – the self-powered version of the best-selling ZX1 compact two-way loudspeaker.
Launching globally at Winter NAMM 2010, ZXA1 is powered by an 800 watt amplifier module derived from EV’s world-tour-class Tour Grade series – amplifiers with audio quality and reliability proven at the very highest levels.
EV loudspeaker enclosure designs are often imitated but never equaled. ZXA1’s lightweight, super-durable molded enclosure ensures it looks as good as it sounds – a stylish-yet-solid choice for a wide range of applications including live sound, mobile DJ, stage monitoring and permanent installation.
ZXA1’s professional-grade 8” woofer and 1” titanium compression driver complete the equation, providing a level of sonic performance previously unheard in any compact two-way loudspeaker.
ZXA1: big power and performance has never been so portable.
- Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
- Biamplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8” high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1” exit true compression driver
- 90° x 50° coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123 dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- Built-in pole mount
- Lightweight (< 20 lbs) with integral handle for easy carrying
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you