Expands V.Networks line-up with Full Motion Multi-Stream IP Camera Provides 4x Image Resolution of Traditional VGA
- The VN-X35U features a motion detection function that outputs an alarm, with two inputs and two outputs, whenever movement is detected within a pre-specified area of the image.
- The camera’s true day/night operation is achieved with the IR Cut Filter to deliver images in light levels as low as 0.3 lux in color and 0.2 lux in black & white mode. Proper video levels are ensured with an advanced AGC (Automatic gain control) that optimizes picture quality at all times during the day. A day / night function removes the IR filter and switches over to the black and white mode at night. The VN-X35U supports industry standard Power over Ethernet (POE) for quick installation. Video, audio and power are carried on a single Ethernet cable instead of separate data and AC power cables.
- V.Networks products combine JVC's legendary high picture quality with state-of-the-art IP technology. As one of the first manufacturers of IP based video cameras and network recorders, .JVC is the only major brand that designs and builds the key components in its IP systems in its own factories. Plug and play features greatly simplify installation and configuration for system integrators, while JVC's open platform provides superb value opportunity for resellers. As part of JVC's V.Networks system, the VN-X35U is the perfect complement to JVC's VR-N900U or VR-N1600U network video recorders which provide an all-digital IP security solution for small to enterprise level security systems.
- The VN-X35U will be available in October 2008. High-resolution photos and color brochures are available on the JVC Web site at http://pro.jvc.com/newsroom.
- ABOUT JVC PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS COMPANY
- JVC Professional Products Company, located in Wayne, New Jersey, is a leading supplier to the video security industry with a complete line of IP network and analog security cameras, network video recorders, monitors and accessories. For more information about this, or any other JVC Professional Products Company product, contact JVC at (800) 582-5825; or Candace Vadnais at PFS Marketwyse 973-812-8883, ext. 430 or visit JVC’s Web site at http://www.jvc.com/pro.
With a free My-iQ account, you'll be able to keep track of the latest updates and event notifications from your favorite AV manufacturers, manage your own projects and discover new pro-AV products.
Request more information from a dealer near you