The Sescom 25MD-XF digitial 25-pin DSub male to 8 XLR female assemblies are crafted with mulitcore 110ohm AES/EBU digital audio cable. All channels are numbered and individually shielded twisted pairs of #24 AWG gauge conductors.
The 8 channels are numbered and fanned out 18 inches ending in Neutrik NC3MXX female connectors for common interface requirements. Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief these cables feature industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods.
Wired to Digi/Tascam DSub convention.
- DB25 male to 8 XLR female digital audio in or out
- Crafted with multicore cable, RoHS compliant
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #24AWG gauge conductor with #24AWG 7/32 tinned copper drain
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Cables are designed with industry standard AMP DSub cable hoods for the best RF rejection
- Neutrik NC3FXX female and male connectors provide low contact resistance
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- Cable: 25 MHz Bandwidth, precision 110 ohm impedance
- Conductor to shield: 26pF/ft
- Between conductors:14 pF/ft
- Wired to Digi/Tascam Dsub standard.
- Compatible with Digi, Panasonic, Radar, Tascam and other equipment."