The Sescom 25MD-XF-M Mogami digital 25-pin DSub male to 8 XLR female assemblies are crafted with Mogami super flexible 3162 cable. All channels are numbered and individually shielded twisted pairs of #24 AWG gauge conductors.
Standard fan out is 24 inches for common interface requirements. Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief, these cables are hand assembled and tested in our cable shop and are wired to the Digi/Tascam DSub standard.
Available in variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to 8 XLR female digital audio in or out
- Crafted with Mogami super flexible 2932 cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #26 AWG gauge conductors with 25AWG drain
- Channels are numbered and fanned out 24 inches
- Neutrik NC3MXX female connectors provide chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Overall PVC jacketed for strength and durability
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Made in the USA
- Additional Parameters
- DC Resistance at 20°C Inner Pair Conductor: 0.13ohm/m(0.040ohm/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C (Partial Capacitance Value): 130pF/m(40pF/Ft)
- Wired to Digi/Tascam Dsub standard.
- Compatible with Digi, Panasonic, Radar, Tascam and other equipment."